MASB is pleased and excited to offer online classes to our board members. New courses are available as noted below!REGISTER NOW
Available Online Courses
- CBA 101: Fundamentals of School Board Service ($198)*
- CBA 102: Governing Through Policy ($99)*
- CBA 103: Basic School Finance ($99)*
- CBA 104: Basic School Law ($99)*
- CBA 105: Curriculum and Instruction ($99)*
- CBA 106: Community Relations ($99)*
- CBA 107: Labor Relations ($99)*
- CBA 108: Navigating the Legislative Process ($99)*
- CBA 109: Data-Informed Decisionmaking ($99)*
- NEW! CBA 341: Data Foundations ($99)
- NEW! CBA 343: Teacher Effectiveness and Student Achievement ($99)
- NEW! CBA 344: High School and Beyond ($99)
- NEW! CBA 345: Data Dashboards ($99)
VIEW CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
* May qualify for up to $100 reimbursement for individual board members through the Michigan Department of Education.
If you have any questions or concerns with your registration, please contact Cindy Holmes, Membership Coordinator and Registrar:
Questions about the course itself, please contact Amy Rucker, Certification Manager and Instructional Designer:
Covering the most prominent topics facing public education, MASB has webinar recordings available for you to access at any time, from anywhere that has internet access.
- Preparing for Your Organizational Meeting: November 2022 ($198)
- 2020 ALC Content (Free for Members)
To register, please contact Cindy Holmes, Membership Coordinator and Registrar:
Once registered, you can access all of your on-demand learning in the MASB Member Learning Portal.
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds or substitutions given for self-paced online courses or recorded webinars.
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Holmes, Membership Coordinator and Registrar: