Before you start your survey, please review the following guidelines:
- Only board members should complete the survey.
- When selecting your district, please note that ISDs are listed first followed by local districts. If you are a local district board member, please select your local district. If you are an ISD board member and do not see your
ISD, please contact MASB Leadership Development and Executive Search Services to have it activated.
- Each person should be prepared to complete the survey in one session (approximately 20-25 minutes).
- If you are interrupted and have to finish the survey at another time, please be sure to use the same computer.
- All current board members must complete the survey in order for the district to receive a summary of the results.
- After the first board member opens and completes the survey, the survey will be accessible for two weeks for all board members to complete it.
- The district must call MASB Leadership Development and Executive Search Services at 517.327.5918 to request the results. The results will be emailed to the board president, superintendent and the district administrative assistant/professional.
- The MASB Leadership Development and Executive Search Services Department must have accurate email addresses for the individuals mentioned above.
- The free service will include graphs and a two-page general summary of how to interpret the results. A sample report can be viewed here.
BEGIN YOUR SURVEY
If you have any questions, please contact the Leadership Development and Executive Search Services Department: