Join MASB’s Very Important Partner Membership Program and boost your influence on buying decisions and create goodwill among school decisionmakers. Your associate membership makes you a VIP in public education in Michigan and in MASB’s leadership development efforts.
MASB’s VIP program offers great opportunities to businesses that want to:
- Become more informed about Michigan education and how it works
- Be more visible to those who make school purchasing decisions
- Join the growing ranks of business firms that support public education
VIP Membership Benefits
- NEW! Increased year-round visibility with MASB members.
- NEW! Articles published in MASB’s weekly e-newsletter, DashBoard.
- NEW! Perpetual office plaque commemorating your ongoing support for public education to be updated annually.
- Special recognition as a VIP at Annual Leadership Conference Exhibit Show.
- Free listing in the online VIP Member Directory on the MASB website.
- Verbal recognition at MASB activities.
- Free subscriptions to MASB’s news publications (DashBoard, LeaderBoard and StoryBoard).
- Advance notice and first choice at the Annual Leadership Conference Exhibit Show.
- Ten percent discount off exhibit booths at the Annual Leadership Conference Exhibit Show.
- Special listing in the Annual Leadership Conference Program & Exhibit Show Directory.
- Opportunity to present an educational clinic session with a district partner at MASB’s Annual Leadership Conference.
- Access to MASB conferences at member rates.
- Advance notice of opportunities to sponsor MASB events.
- Opportunities to network with MASB members and the Board of Directors.
- Invite to annual VIP meeting held in conjunction with MASB’s Fall Board of Directors’ Retreat.
Return on Investment
- Invest in our most precious assets—students and public education.
- Demonstrate your commitment to social and corporate responsibility.
- Invest your marketing dollars with exclusive exposure opportunities and a low cost per reach.
- Learn about important developments and legislation concerning public education.
- Become part of a statewide network of like-minded individuals committed to public service.
Your annual membership fee of $635 helps support professional learning opportunities for school leaders across the state.
Download a Sponsorship Form Here
For more information, contact Business Affiliate Manager Lisa N. Powers at 517.327.5935 or email email@example.com.