Download the VIP Program Information Packet
Join MASB’s VIP Membership Program and boost your influence on buying decisions and create
goodwill among school decision makers. Your associate membership makes you a VIP (Very
Important Partner) in public education in Michigan and in MASB’s leadership development efforts.
Your annual membership fee of $635 helps support development of school leaders across the state.
MASB’s VIP program offers great opportunities to businesses that want to:
- become more informed about Michigan education and how it works,
- be more visible to those who make school purchasing decisions, and
- join the growing ranks of business firms that support public education.
VIP Information and Application Form
Online Store—Easily purchase VIP membership, sponsorships and advertising.
VIP Membership Benefits
- NEW! Increased year-round visibility with MASB members
- NEW! Articles published in MASB Headlines — a bimonthly e-publication reaching over 5,000 education leaders,features the latest education news, best practices and tips for board members, and VIP informational articles
- Free listing in the online VIP Member Directory on MASB’s website
- Special recognition at MASB activities
- NEW! Perpetual office plaque commemorating your ongoing support for public education, to be updated annually
- Free subscription to Headlines and Between Headlines newsletters
- Advance notice and first choice at School Products & Services Exhibit Show
- Ten percent discount off exhibit booths at School Products & Services Exhibit Show
- NEW! Special recognition as a VIP at School Products & Services Exhibit Show
- Special listing in Annual Conference Program & Exhibit Show Directory
- Opportunity to present an educational clinic session with a district partner at MASB’s Annual Conference
- Access to MASB conferences at member rates
- Advance notice of opportunities to sponsor MASB events
- Opportunities to network with MASB members and board of directors
Return on Investment
- Invest in our most precious assets—students and public education
- Demonstrate your commitment to social and corporate responsibility
- Invest your marketing dollars with exclusive exposure opportunities and a low cost per reach
- Learn about important developments and legislation concerning public education
- Become part of a statewide network of like-minded individuals committed to public service
For more information, contact Board Development, Program Planning and Business Affiliates Manager Debbie Squires at 517.327.5904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.