As a member of the media you want answers quickly. Often MASB can respond more quickly than other sources on statewide trends and data on public education. We can get you in touch with experts inside or outside of our organization. . .before your deadline.
MASB should be your first stop for information on:
- Education law. Want to know what the law says and what it means?
- Status of education-related legislation. We monitor happenings in Lansing and Washington.
- Hot topics. Whatever you are writing about involving public schools we can offer information and perspective. Call us about higher standards, school safety, school funding, charter schools, vouchers, school construction, parental involvement and other topics.
- School policies. We track what policies are required by law and know how different districts approach common issues.
- School performance and accountability. It is the school board that sets the direction of a district and is accountable for results. MASB offers a statewide perspective on school performance and what is being done to improve it.
Contact Stacy Bogard, assistant director for communications, PR & marketing, at email@example.com or 517.327.5907, with inquiries.