Purchase Advertising Through the Online Store
Headlines is a biweekly digital publication that reaches over 5,000 school board members, superintendents, business VIPs and other education stakeholders. The digital format offers many benefits for advertisers. What’s more, research shows that ads in digital publications outperform static ads by as much as 70 percent—readers are more engaged, giving your message further reach.
New and Improved Benefits for Advertisers
- Embed audio and/or video in your ad to enhance your message.
- Contemporary, four-color ads drive traffic to your website with live links and email addresses.
- Improved timeliness of your message.
- Shareable—the digital version can be easily shared, further expanding the reach of your message.
- Extended shelf life of your ad as issues can be easily archived and searched.
- VIPs can choose from Headlines advertising or exclusive website advertising on masb.org. For more information about website advertising see below.
- Only e-publication to exclusively reach Michigan school board members and superintendents.
- Low cost per reader, at 14¢ for Headlines advertising and 6¢ for masb.org advertising.
Headlines Advertising Rate Card
MASB’s website targets school board members, superintendents, school administrators, legislators, policymakers, media and other stakeholders. Advertising on the MASB website offers great opportunities to have your company logo featured on our home page with a link directly to your website. Both advertising opportunities are exclusive to VIPs.
Placement on our home page is in a rotating box where your company is featured for one month. The rotating box allows for up to five different frames highlighting your company and how it can help school governance teams and public schools. The reach of www.masb.org:
- Average monthly visitors: 9,000
- Cost per thousand reached: less than $20
- Average monthly page views: 26,000
- Cost per reach: less than 6 cents
Website Advertising Rate Card
To learn more about advertising, contact Board Development, Program Planning and Business Affiliates Manager Debbie Squires at email@example.com or 517.327.5904.