It's good business to do business with VIPs
Join MASB's Associate Membership Program and boost your influence on buying decisions and create goodwill among school decision makers. Your associate membership makes you a VIP ("Very Important Partner") in public education in Michigan and in MASB's leadership development efforts. Your annual membership fee of $635 helps support development of school leaders across the state, especially urban districts.
MASB's VIP program offers opportunities to businesses that want to:
- Become more informed about Michigan education and how it works.
- Be more visible to those who make school purchasing decisions.
- Join the growing ranks of business firms that support public education.
VIP Information and Application Form
Online Store—Easily purchase VIP membership, sponsorships and advertising.
VIP Membership Benefits and Opportunities for Exposure
- Articles placed in VIP Focus, a publication featuring VIPs that reaches 5,000 leaders.
- Free listing on MASB's website.
- Special recognition at MASB activities.
- Handsome office plaque commemorating your support for public education.
- Free subscription to Headlines and Between Headlines newsletters.
- Advance notice and first choice at School Products and Services Show.
- 10 percent discount off exhibit booths at School Products and Services Show.
- Special VIP marking in Fall Conference Program and Exhibit Show Directory.
- Opportunity to hold educational clinics at Fall Conference.
- Access to MASB conferences at member rates.
- Advance notice of opportunities to sponsor MASB events.
- Opportunities to network with MASB members.
- Opportunities to network with MASB Board of Directors.
Return on Investment
- Reinvestment into public education and students—our most precious asset.
- Shows your commitment to social and corporate responsibility.
- Great return on investment of your marketing dollars with exclusive exposure opportunities and a low cost per reach.
- Be in the know about important developments and legislation concerning public education.
- Be part of a statewide network of like-minded individuals committed to public service.
VIP Focus - Click here for the latest issue of the VIP Focus.
For more information, contact: Angel Davis, 517.327.5926, email@example.com.
MASB's Strategic Partner: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
MASB and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM) are strategic partners to help build strong school board governance teams in Michigan. Through its sponsorship, BCBSM allows MASB to bring a variety of programs and services to Michigan board members. Furthermore, BCBSM health plans are the exclusive sponsored health plans for MASB members.