MASB's tally sheets are used to keep track of your participation, CBA courses and attendance at events and conferences for the Certified Boardmember Awards Program. Tally sheets are due each year by Dec. 31. Please note that your attendance at MASB conferences, academies, early birds, workshops, seminars and CBA courses are already on record at MASB. For other professional development programs, leadership service and experience, please provide the program name or activity, exact date (mm/dd/yy) and include copies of registration confirmations, programs, letters or other proof of attendance or participation. Activities/events must have occurred during the last 12 months (Jan. 1 - Dec. 31). Support/evidence of participation must be included to receive credit.
| Programs and Activities Recorded by MASB
- Annual Fall Leadership Conference
- NSBA Annual Conference
- CASBA Officers
- Certified Boardmember (CBA) Classes
- Council of School Attorneys (CSA)
- Delegate Participation in Delegate Assembly
- Early Bird Events
- Local Board Workshops led by MASB
- Legislative Conference
- MASB Board of Director, Committee or Task Force Member, Mentor
- MASB Conference Moderator, Panelist, Presenter or Speaker
- New Board Member Institute
- Special Services Workshops led by MASB
- The Urban Project Conference
| MASB Education Credit Overview
- Half day activities receive five credits; Full day activities receive 10 credits.
- Two day conferences receive 20 credits; four day conferences receive 40 credit, etc.
- Officers, committee positions, speakers, moderators, etc. receive five credits.
- Speeches, letters, articles, radio, TV, testimony etc. receive five credits.
Tally Sheet (PDF)
Online Tally Sheet Submission