Each year more than 500 school districts in Michigan spend millions of dollars on school supplies, equipment and services. As a vendor of these products and services finding an efficient way to reach your market can be difficult. MASB would like to offer you the opportunity to get your message directly to the people who set policy and make budget decisions.
Advertising is available in our flagship publication, Headlines. Advertising in Headlines is an effective and efficient way to reach your audience. Headlines is a biweekly digital publication that reaches nearly 6,000 school board members, superintendents and other key education leaders–the school district's decision makers. As a digital publication, Headlines offers many new benefits for advertisers. Research shows that ads in digital publications outperform static ads by as much as 70 percent—readers are more engaged, giving your message further reach. Here are additional benefits of advertising in digital Headlines:
- Embed video and/or audio in your ad to enhance your message
- Contemporary, four color ads drive traffic to your website with live links and email addresses.
- Improved timeliness of your message.
- Shareable - the digital version can easily be shared, further expanding the reach of your message.
- Extends the shelf life of your ad as issues can be easily archived and searched.
- VIPs can choose from Headlines advertising or exclusive website advertising.
- Only outlet to exclusively reach Michigan school board members and superintendents.
This opportunity is designed to help you effectively reach your audience at an affordable rate. There are a variety of size and placement options available to meet your needs. We look forward to working with you and helping you grow your business by reaching the state's education community.
Website Advertising Rate Card
Advertising on the MASB website is a great opportunity to have your company logo featured on our home page with a link directly to your website. For just $500 (less than 6 cents per reach), you get an exclusive placement on the home page in a rotating box where your company can be featured for one month.* The rotating box allows for up to five different frames highlighting your company and how it can help school governance teams and public schools. Only one advertiser is allowed per month so reserve your space today! This is only available to VIPs at this time.
* VIPs can only purchase two, nonconsecutive spots per year.
To learn more about advertising, contact Peter Broderick, 517.327.5907.
Online Store—Easily purchase advertising.