Many presenters have provided us with handouts, presentation slides and other materials, which are available for download here. Linked text items below indicate there are handouts available for that particular session. We will continue to update this page as presenters provide us with thier materials. All files are PDF unless noted otherwise.
Download Acrobat Reader
Friday, Nov. 9 • 9:45-10:45 a.m.
Friday, Nov. 9 • 1:45-2:45 p.m.
- Promoting Successful Social Media
- Making Smart Decisions about Benefits at the Bargaining Table
- What You Know Now That You Wish You Had Known When You Became a School Board Trustee
- Strategic Planning: From Visioning to Results
- Misfit to Masterpiece: How a District and Community Created a New Library Together
- Understanding the Digital Generation: New Connections
- Regional Governance of Innovative High Schools: Transformation through Collaboration
- Understanding Depression and Its Impact on the Cognitive and Affective Development of Students
- Spice it Up! Host Your Own Technology Conference Cadillac
- Two Districts and an Emergency Manager
Saturday, Nov. 10 • 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 10 • 2:15-3:15 p.m.